ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Baby and Infants - /Baby/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

>be me 24 & lonely >be her 20mo and cuuutie >laying in floor >under blanket >put my hand in diaper >rub soft toddy cunny >mmmm >nervous >take hand out >toddy grabs hand >puts back at top of her diaper >wants?? >okay!! >reinsert hand >rub smooth kitty for 15 mins >mom puts her to bed >go wank like crazy >week passes >get asked to babysit toddy >ok >alone with her >several hours to kill >lock doors >shut all curtains >coast is clear >get her naked >mmmm puffy pussy >rub it >lick it >rub dick on it >cum >clean up cum >still diamonds >lick her some more >finger butthole >make her orgasm >stick dick in her mouth >slide in and out >cum all over face. in mouth. on chest >clean up & take break to feed her >do it all over again >diamonds now just remembering >must wank!!

>>

>>101 Delicious. Did my little niece this morning after church.

>>

Noice one chum, got me diamonds, its a shame all my cousins are old enough to know whats going on, i guess ill just stick to steeling her panties

>>

>>102 How old is she?

>>

>>102 How old is she?

>>

>>102 How old?

>>

>>108 Perfect age.

>>

>>108 Sweet!

>>

>>102>>105 five.

>>

>>108A few times, I've played with my girlfriend's daughter. She's three. >>108 >>111

>>

>>108 My first was just two. I was thirteen. Had her upstairs while her mom, my mom, and others played cards. Removed her pants and rubbed a big gooy mess on her pudgy pussy. Left it in her pants. Later, her mom was giving me angry looks. I think she found my deposit.

>>
Post has broken Global rule #1

>>101 pictures or it didn't happen, retard. Go tell your lies elsewhere.

>>

>>113 >I think she found my deposit Kek. You cummed in her diaper?

>>

>>113 how did you not get in an absolute shitstorm of trouble, if i did that at 13 and got caught doing so, my arse would be handed over to the authorities

>>

once my 7 yo cousin was in my home i felt i want try her. when she came my room. she argue with me. i pick up in her my bed and squeezed her pussy over her pant. i realized that she didnt wear any panty. she try to escape from me. atm i asked her dare you play with me . she z yes she will. then i pick her upside down and put my hand in to her pant and sqeezed her naked butt first(she didnt try to leave my hand) and i moved my hand deep and try to get her pussy. i rubbed her pussy 2 and 3 time .atm she made a weird sound (due to scare) and atm i pinched her soft skinny pussy. but she understood that am doing with her wrong so she z she will tell it.so i leave her(but she didnt say it with any1)

>>

>>305 you just felt her up? no fingering or penetration?

>>

story not end up . the wrong captcha removed my remaining note.

>>

two day after she came my room again with my cousin.(may be she scared of me). he is only 7. i ask them y u r came my room. they z y cant. i act like am angry and z if u angry me again i will put both into out side. they z we will do. i z dont play with me. but they didnt want to go out. they both z dont leave the out of my room.

>>

i z ok. then i locked my room. first they play each other then they try to disturb me in my laptop. first i argue with them but they do their naughty things. i felt this is the right time to try her again. i act like to beat my nephew and moved near to her and asked her will you play with my lapto. she laugh and z yes she do. i pick and stand up her from back side of her and also try to dont see my nephew wat am doing with her and i place my hand inside her two little legs and squeezed her little pussy over her pant.and enjoyed her hot pussy. i also try to put my hand inside her pant but she didnt allow me. she knew that if i did i will sqeez her pussy. so i leave her and told her that dont play with big guys. so she started play with my nephew. few minute later they try to fight each other for some toy.and i felt oh man this is the golden chance for me. my nephew is sitting over her belly and they r fighting each other. i act like am helping them and grab her legs actually she couldnt notice me. i removed half of her pant and first time i saw a young little girls pussy just near to my eyes.i saw two little bumps and inbetween them a crack that r dividing that bump. but couldnt c the pussy hoes cos she is trying to up and down her legs so. pick her both legs and squeezed her sweet little pussy bumps two times and leave her again.bcz if she screem it may not gud. or if she told this to some1 it also may not gud. but after i left her i noticed that she didnt know wat happened her when she fight with my nephew.

>>

so next time when she come my home i want try to remove her pants. and also want to lick her pussy and want to show my dick to her and like to ask will she lick my dick and suck it and cature all that moments.am confused how to do that. may i want to saw her naked toon picks of men intercourse with youngsters. or give her sweets. i dont know wat to do. any suggestions from experienced people

>>
Media deleted

last night she got alot of home work with that guy

>>

isn't this technically confessing to a crime?

>>

that is just a story man. just like above

>>

>>116 Want to sodomize this baby.

>>

Yes lick her pussy ...then squeeze her nipples make her scream ..then cum in her mouth ahhhh

>>

>>312

>>
Media deleted

Hi.. I search Little/young girl with sanitary pads/napkins/salvaslip and diaper... tansk

>>

Got to help change my first diaper 2 nights ago. =) satisfaction

>>

ahahah

>>

cuties!

>>

Wish I coul see them

>>

>>107 1

>>

>>360 2