Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Baby and Infants - /Baby/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

Nudism thread Please read these articles before post, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPINE_scale

>>
Media deleted

>>117 Want to fuck their sweet little asses.

>>
Media deleted

Nice view.

>>
Media deleted

Nice view.

>>
Media deleted

>Deletion failed: You cannot delete a post made over 15 minutes ago. I haet this admin.

>>
Media deleted

>>127 Wow love her pussy

>>
Media deleted

>>120 She needs some cum dripping from her pussy.

>>
Media deleted

>>129 >>128 Love this one too.

>>

So many lovely , little fuck toys... I want to fuck their tight little pussies and asses, fill them with cum.

>>

>>98 r u guys fucking serious?

>>

>>129 She has a nice little clitoris. Looks tasty.

>>
Media deleted

>>138 Yes, we are.

>>
Media deleted

>>137 Yes they are. Been fuck little ones for years can't get enough.

>>
Media deleted

>>
Media deleted

>>
Media deleted

>>
Media deleted

We back!

>>
Media deleted

Faster, lol.

>>
Media deleted

>>147 Omfg. Look at her sexy slit. Would go balls deep on her.

>>
Media deleted

>>147 Omfg. Look at her sexy slit. Would go balls deep on her.

>>
Media deleted

>>149 >slit huh?

>>
Media deleted

Bath tongues

>>
Media deleted

Bath

>>
Media deleted

Let's try again

>>
Media deleted

Skin cream 1

>>
Media deleted

Skin cream 2

>>
Media deleted

I love bathtime

>>

>>150 Nice pussy!

>>

>>146 I would have to fuck her.

>>

>>129 I want to tongue-fuck her.

>>

Sexy little girl. I'd love to hold onto her messy hair and fuck her cute little mouth. Wish we could see her open pussy.

>>
Media deleted

enjoying the pool

>>
Media deleted

>>287 >>287

>>

>>287 I take the little one... sweet cameltoe on her. Mmm...

>>

>>194 Lol...that's my work. That's been quite sometime ago...just curious...where'd you find it?

>>

>>133 She's about the age of the first toddler I played with. Love baby pussy

>>

>>150 Would love to kneel in front of that stroller, put those chubby little legs on my shoulders, and mouth fuck that little twat for hours!

>>

>>298 more

>>
Media deleted

OOps :3

>>

realy a nice thread

>>

It really is. I wish more people were more accepting and open to child everyday nudity. To see their growing bodies take shape, see parts maturing and change colors/sizes, and especially being apart of their lives every step of the way. Helping little babies with advice and imparting them with your wisdom is a wonderful feeling Just taking their bodies in as you wake up and they are still asleep. Lifting the covers to see their beautiful chest rising and then gaze your eyes at the feast that is their body. You get so much excitement and adrenaline pumping from closely examining their lower area When a lot of the kids in my family were very young I would babysit them. It was actually forced upon me but I quickly learned to love taking care of children. As soon as the adults were away I would take off their clothes and they would spend the rest of the day naked with me. None of the children ever complained and loved running around the house and lawn in the nude A few of my family knew I did this. They didnt mind much.It was a tit for tat sort of thing. If they wanted me to babysit for free, they knew Id take their clothes off and sit their kids in my lap when they left. Others didnt like it and wouldnt bring their kids over They thought "Eeh. They are just children. Nudity wont hurt them" But as they were getting older I still would get them naked and sleep naked with them. Then one of my family, for some reason, was shocked when they saw me taking a bath with one of the kids. I mean I know most GIVE the kids a bath but that wasnt me. I needed to be in there and soaking them up with soap myself. Again, no children complained and loved our shower time but they were getting older and the adults were getting annoyed at how much interaction I was having with their own children.

>>

>>324 So one parent made all the others fearful of what "might" happen so they effectively ruined my babysitting duties. It honestly was a big relief as children are a handful but I miss the days of lazing about with a nude toddler open wide on the sofa and me being able to just lay down with them and give them a very light massage as we watch TV or just look outside the window and talk Children should be loved like none other and taken photos of to cherish their bodies in all their magnificient beauty when they are young. Should be allowed to be nude as often as possible, especially at home, and should have adult interaction where the adult is also in the nude. It creates a very close bond between you two that makes for a very great, rewarding, and healthy relationship

Update 5