Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted
Thread reached reply limitThread was moved to Off Topic

You ever see a girl so cute it makes you want to kill her? Idk why every time I see her IRL I want to cut her little body. She's 93lbs

>>

No one does this OP.

>>
Media deleted

>>111872 /respect dunno if you're legit or just being edgy. but tell more chum. why do think you have that desire? when did it develop? >when I see her IRL can you tell what's your relation with her? would you really chop her to pieces if the opportunity arise?

>>

>>111872 more pic btw

>>
Media deleted

>>111878 Idk exactly when it started, well for her I know but it's usually with little girls. Nearly every time I see a little girl immediately think "I wanna fuck/rape, hurt, and kill her" but its more of a feeling than a thought. It started in like August but before that I was interested in kids and hurtcore. I know the girl from school. Uh breaking a rule, again. Anyways, I was in junior high with her. We didn't talk much, I was after another girl that idk... The girl I was after, we dated somewhat kinda, she said "You scare me..." And I just felt amazing. I later got her to cut herself in class and I licked the blood. But back to this girl in the pic. We never talked much, she's popular but it seems like she's faking happiness, she's superficial with things and just seems like depressed. I go to another high school after I get out, she's there sometimes. I try to talk to her but she doesn't say much and leaves quickly. She's so pretty, she makes me feel emotions and I don't like it. I'm not even beta, sex doesn't even interest me I just like seeing others in pain or dead idk why but it feels sexually exciting mentally not physically. Idk. I like little girls mainly and sometimes hebes but not so much. Idk if I'm a pedo or not, I've been interested in kids since like May. I'm not saying things like this to be edgy, I feel gratification in thinking about/seeing kids and cute girls dead or mutilated. I think about it a lot, cutting, raping, and strangling a loli then mutilating her corpse.

>>
Media deleted

I really like this one

>>
Media deleted

>>111916 interesting. but aren't you compromising yourself (if you're actually legit) by posting her images here? it could easily trace back to you. btw, have you tortured or killed an animal before? have you ever come close in actually fulfilling this desire, or is itt always just a thought?

>>

>>111925 * just a "feeling" I mean not thought

>>

>>111925 Maybe, I'm not doing anything illegal. I have no plans to hurt her or anyone. No I've never hurt or killed an animal, fire doesn't interest me either

>>

I don't see how you can even imagine hurting her.

>>

famous in what ? she's pretty tho, op if someone reject you just move on

>>
Media deleted

>Not interested in sex >Stalks qt3.14 tho Pic related

>>

No OP, I have never felt this way towards a loli. Everytime I see a cute loli I just want to hug her and then cuddle.

>>

>>111980 Granted I also think about having sex with them, but not all of the time.

>>
Media deleted

>>111916 How fun would it be to let her know about this lol.. OP, change filenames next time chum. Also, enjoy jail. This is who OP wants to Kill, facebook.com/molly.adamson.710 This is sauce of >>111920 facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122985581162364

>>
Media deleted

>>112297 Nice digging chum. Link her this thread!

>>

>>112299 Nice dubs, I just might.. OP, you are fucked btw.

>>
Media deleted

>>112301 Post it on her wall, or in comment sections in her recent posts btw! and message her privately too and provide some screenshots of that. this gonna be good.

>>
Media deleted

she's quite cute

>>

>>112297 Holy shit, this is actually happening. So, OP is from Arkansas USA.. And Molly is living with Stephanie? https://m.facebook.com/stephanie.adamson.54

>>

Holy shit OP, your just jelly this girl is someone and your no one ain't ya.. Ya gonna go shoot up the whole school? I bet your a perfect gentleman eh? Also, https://m.facebook.com/Mollyadamsonmusic

>>

>>112301 are you done messaging her?

>>

(Op) guys know what a joke is right? I don't really care about her or even wanna do anything Trying to make stuff up, this place gets boring

>>

I was being sarcastic, holy hell

>>

Sarcasm doesn't translate over the internet, I'll just tell her about it and I was being sarcastic, some people took the bait. Don't take the bait next time

>>
Media deleted

>>112345 lol maximum damage control So, should I link her to this thread?

>>

>>112352 DO IT CHUM FUCKING DO IT

>>

>>112352 Op I already told her irl, she's fine and knows it was sarcasm

>>

>>112355 Aw but nice op.

>>
Media deleted

>>112353 >>112353 >>112353 I am trying to for lulz and don't believe OP would have told her. Any idea why there is no option to message her?

>>
Media deleted

Op here

>>
Media deleted

wow this thread really got out of hand Governments are freaking out, specifically, over death treats on the internet. Tread lightly

>>

>>112373 >>112374 This is BS OP. I just messaged her, and she said she was gonna contact the police. I also pointed out to her that you were a child molester.

>>
Media deleted

>>112373 >>112374 >that damage control >>112377 How did you message her? Facebook is not showing an option to message her and I am on her FB

>>
Media deleted

>>112377 >this is how masterchan gets taken down by the police again >I still can't help but laugh at it good times were had in this thread

>>

Op here I literally just talked to her, she's fine with it. >can't message >"I messaged her" Whatever chum

>>

>>112377 also post the messages

>>

>>112382 I don't think you would be on this level of damage control if that were true. I can't message her for some reason, that is another chum saying he did

>>

>>112385 I gave screenshots

>>

>>112386 >screenshots That were cropped and BS

>>

This all could of been avoided if you just followed rule #3 chum. lol

>>
Media deleted

>reporting the posts calling you out OP this is next level damage control. I am laughin

>>
Media deleted

This has got to be the most funniest happening on the year lol. I'm gonna add her on FB so I can ask her who you are, and gonna post all your pix on here.. >This is wat a molester serial killer looks like. >Inb4 JB Smeary Top Kek

>>
Media deleted

>>112360 >Ashley

>>
Media deleted

>>112395 I sent her a request

>>

Op I didn't report anything, I was talking to this girl.

>>

>>112397 Yes. I use her all the time

>>

>>112395 Op I'm not friends with her on Facebook

>>
Media deleted

>>112402 >OP >was talking to this girl >Not friends on FB >Can't message her if your not friends on FB Nothing you say makes any sense. Also, Post screen caps of you messaging her that has her name not cropped out or your a liar.

>>
Media deleted

>>111916

>>

>>112413 You didn't have to go that far chum. I think we should just have fun with thr girl

>>

>>112412 Kik >>112413 Timestamp. I explained it to her, she's fine with it. I don't care if that's real anyway, I wasn't even serious

>>
Media deleted

OP, can you quit being an edgy lil weebo faggot plz? k thankx xx

>>

>>112429 You are a liar! A deceiver!

>>
Media deleted

>>111872 Chum, you have been making threads with adolescent mentality for a while now. We all know who you are, and what city you live in. That you were gifted a mac, and so on.. When your bored, look up a scientific discovery or something, and make a thread about that homo

>>
Media deleted

I still want to figure out how to message that girl

>>

>>112461 how about posting a message on her wall or on the comment section on her posts?

>>
Media deleted

>>112462 Her profile is all the way private. You can't comment anywhere or even message her. I have never seen that before. The only thing you can do is view her photos and videos so I am trying to find a way it will let me post there

>>
Media deleted

Fuck. Their has to be a way

>>

>>112468 wow. there*** I want this too bad

>>

Da fuq is wrong with you!?

>>
Media deleted

any update?

>>
Media deleted

>>112377 i want this to be real so badly

>>

>>112681 Still cant message her. You have to be friends to message her. I requested her but she hasnt accepted

>>
Media deleted

>>112787 did you request her from your real fb? kek ooooooo this gonna be good either way

>>
Media deleted

>>112792 no I used Ashley's. I think she would have accepted by now though

>>
Media deleted

I did however manage to find her Dad and his is not private. What should I do

>>
Media deleted

>>112796 message him privately and take screenshot's, then post it here

>>
Media deleted

>>112796 screenshot for proof its him

>>
Media deleted

>>112797

>>
Media deleted

>>112799 >>112798 very nice chummy. now we wait.

>>
Media deleted

>>112801 I will post updates if anything comes of it

>>

>>112799 That's creepy, op cleared everything up and gave proof it was fake

>>
Media deleted

>>112808 it's for the Lulz

>>

>>112798 Yeah too far, chum. It's fun n games until you ruin a life over a joke.

>>

Gad can you do something? This chum's gonna get op jailed for sarcasm "for the lulz" wth.

>>

>>112808 where was the proof >>112810 this

>>
Media deleted

>>112815 >>112811 wait, why are you so fucking concerned for OP? You're OP, aren't you?

>>
Media deleted

>>112818 I am thinking the same thing. OP was on max damage control for half the thread

>>

>>112818 (Op) hi I say I'm op since chans its hard to tell

>>

>>112821 (Op) kek nah

>>

>>112825 I'm lost

>>
Media deleted

>>112822 >>112825 I'm not buying it OP. I guess we can never know though

>>

So many dubs

>>

The autism in this thread. Wow

>>
Media deleted

This is Molly. I was made aware of the thread at school actually, and not by OP, but I got ahold of him.

>>

>>112830 >This is Molly you mean you are her? post tits Molly

>>
Media deleted

>>112830

>>

>>112831 Jfc

>>

Budd Dwyer pic here

>>

what if OP is Molly herself all along?

>>

>>112835 No

>>

>>112835 That's why I didn't want to post. I've never been here but I've been on sites similar (for kind of similar reasons) and it's hard to prove anything. Is there a way for me to prove I'm not OP?

>>

>>112839 Similar reasons? Did OP do this before

>>

>>112842 No. Other people have posted threads saying different things. Usually they post my information and stuff though

>>

Meh, who cares now. This autistic thread is a week old now

>>
Media deleted

>>112803

>>

I think I'm going to sleep, so I might check this if I can't sleep. If not, maybe tomorrow if it's still here. This site is kind of dead. Goodnight, anon people. -Molly

>>

>>112846 Hey Molly, can you write Masterchan on a piece of paper and hold it up and take a pic.. Post pic :)

>>

>>112839 Post a picture of yourself with a paper that says "Masterchan is the SECOND BEST" in this thread and we'll believe you

>>
Media deleted

>>112851 >>112852 come on chums, that isn't Molly (or are you just playing along too?)

>>

>>112852 Masterchan, Master Race

>>

>>112845 /mg/ shirt

>>
Media deleted

>>112851 >>112852 >>112853 Sorry I'm in school or I'd take a better picture

>>
Media deleted

>>112871 holy shit a girl!

>>
Media deleted

>>112839 this can't be real Molly is not here anons, it's someone tricking us

>>
Media deleted

>>112871 chop your feet for us Molly. And write Masterchan : Second Best with your blood on the floor or a wall.

>>
Media deleted

>>112871 no way this has to be a shop.

>>
Media deleted

>>112875 he-man please do not abuse our lolis

>>
Media deleted

>>112874 it's unexpected chum. another girl in Mchan. unbelievable. it's a sign of good things to come.

>>

So yeah. I know about the thread. I know who posted it. My family and I do not need to be contacted. Anything else, anons?

>>

>>112876 that was said about Lucy's timestamp too, but it turns out to be real in the end. and Molly's (implying it's actually real) timestamp looks too legit to be shooped.

>>
Media deleted

>>112871 is this real life >>112845 very nice

>>

>>112879 who posted it? a classmate? is it a girl too?

>>

Maybe I can get OP to take a picture with me after school today. Probably not because I think this actually scared him. For all the stuff he's into, you'd think he'd be more smart about it I guess...

>>
Media deleted

>>112879 are you a channer or you just happen to get here cause of OP?

>>
Media deleted

I am starting to think it is real. Friend request accepted. Molly if you are here post tits and feet.

>>
Media deleted

>>112884 Post an good pic with a good lighting with a Masterchan timestamp what he's look like? I bet he looks like an edge lord.

>>
Media deleted

>>112886 ids real chum

>>

>>112884 report him to the Police. I bet he's into child snuff too.

>>

>>112883 OP and I used to go to school together. He goes to a different school now but sometimes I see him after school. I don't think I've ever talked to him in real life without our mutual friends. >>112885 I've found similar sites similar ways, and sometimes I browse them, but I've never been on this one before now and I'm usually just on them when I'm posted about.

>>

>>112884 (OP) Maybe. I just didn't want something to happen [to me]

>>
Media deleted

>>112890 don't you have a photo of him now on your phone? or maybe he has FB. I wanna see him. You two don't seem to be close. Doesn't it bother you that he wrote those things? And don't forget the Mchan timestamp Molly.

>>

>>112889 op Watching isn't illegal /respect >>112888 >888 nice

>>

Holy fuck I would kill for that guitar she has pics with. Looks like an expensive Tayor

>>
Media deleted

>>112890 Don't meet up with him alone, he really does want to kill you. But do post a picture of him, so we can laugh at him lol.

>>

>>112811 yes, then it is still fun as fuck, not to mention funny as shit as well.This is the reason 4 chan became a boring shit hole, because of faggots like you that have a fucking sensative moral compass/conscience. these people, to us, are merely words on a screen that fucked up by threatening a girl... even if it was a joke. now HE is the joke. and THAT is HILARIOUS.

>>
Media deleted

>>112890 what's the song you're playing here? >>112681

>>

>>111916 >I'm not saying things like this to be edgy, I feel gratification in thinking about/seeing kids and cute girls dead or mutilated. I think about it a lot, cutting, raping, and strangling a loli then mutilating her corpse. Are you going to kill her OP?

>>
Media deleted

>>112871

>>

>>112900 No, I already said this thread was a joke you moralfags.

>>

>>112900 I just restated generic /222/ things

>>

>>112905 nah, you'll still get v& chum :0)

>>
Media deleted

>>112906 >>112905 >damage control

>>
Media deleted

>>112681 That's a lovely, lovely voice

>>

>>112908 You should be a lawyer

>>
Media deleted

>>112910

>>
Media deleted

how old is Molly btw?

>>
Media deleted

>>112911 jew

>>
Media deleted

>OP picks a girls facebook pic "randomly" >that girl ends up posting here >she says " I've never been here but I've been on sites similar (for kind of similar reasons) and it's hard to prove anything. Is there a way for me to prove I'm not OP?" this makes no sense whatsoever. too much coincidence

>>
Media deleted

>>112803 fucking hot would fuck

>>

>>112922 they know each other personally in real life

>>
Media deleted

posting on a legendary thread >>112681 I didn't realize this was her until now. Pretty qt

>>
Media deleted

Are you gonna try to fuck her OP? Molly, would you fuck OP? OP has a weird way of picking up girls, hope it works out for him.

>>

>>112912 18, all girls that post on masterchan are 18

>>

>>112899 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyfcys1aLM The Wallflowers - One Headlight

>>
Media deleted

Molly needs to record a video saying "hello masterchan" to prove she is real. You know the deal guys It could be photoshop pro guy tricking us again, he's done it before Molly record a video saying "hi masterchan" and post here or on youtube and link here

>>
Media deleted

>>112933 danks :DD >>112935 that would be an ebin rule for grills here, but we dunno if Molly would be up for it though.

>>

This is Molly. I was pulled out of class by detectives about this, and I don't think OP will be back. I probably shouldn't be either.

>>
Media deleted

>>112940 nooo... stay here.

>>
Media deleted

>>112940 one more Mchan timestamp at least if you're really not coming back.

>>

>>112940 This is funny, OP really got v&

>>
Media deleted

>>112944 he showed his power levels and got sloppy. still, /222/ /respect he did it for the cult

>>

>>112940 At least tell us who OP is. Or post a pic of him so we can laugh about this.

>>

>>112946 this Molly. His life is pretty over anyways. At least we'll know his face and he'll be remembered here as /222/'s first fallen hero

>>

I'm not disclosing any information that could be traced back to him at all, sorry.

>>
Media deleted

>>112948 well, just answer the question we ask you from the previous posts above. & another timestamp m9... & was he really investigated? will they really v& him for that "joke"?

>>
Media deleted

>>112947 >this is molly >posting as anonymous instead of outlander we can see right through your veil of lies

>>
Media deleted

>>112950 I said "this Molly". I should've put a comma. >This, Molly.

>>
Media deleted

>>112940 please be joking Did this situation really get this far? I told OP that joking about killing people on the internet is taken seriously by governments today. Governments are treating threats of violence over the internet in an exaggerated manner. Didn't you guys read the story about the person who was jailed for saying "Maybe I'll shoot up my school, just kidding lol" over DOTA 2? He was arrested for that, it's crazy

>>
Media deleted

>>112952 Internet is a serious business for Government fags. & things here in Mchan really gets too far. Just look at The Mara-incident.

>>
Media deleted

>>112953 we don't talk about the mara incident anon It's wound will never heal.

>>
Media deleted

>>112952 but still, it is OP's fault. He shouldn't have said he had contact with her & knows her irl. & he shouldn't have told her about this on FB.

>>

>>112940 I wanna believe

>>

Mara might come back in 4 years

>>

>>112958 A person who likes one direction will never post in a chan

>>
Media deleted

Tin probably takes pictures of her 24/7 still, I bet he has a room of computers of nothing but Mara pictures. No internet or anything, just folders of Mara

>>
Media deleted

BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE PICTURE OF OP RUNNING FOR THE HILLS DETECTIVES ARE IN HOT PURSUIT AND ARE EXPECTED TO CATCH ON TO THE PERPETRATOR AT ANY MINUTE NOW

>>

Where is Mara from?

>>

>>112963 run OP run, run for your freedom fuck the law!

>>
Media deleted

>>112940 can you update us about him at least for the next few days?

>>

>>112954 newfag here. Only been here like 2 months. What went down with mara

>>

>>112969 just go here https://masterchan.org/kmara

>>

>>112950 He said this Molly. Not this is Molly.. Lrn some reading comprehension chum.

>>

>>112970 thank you. If that was tin commenting in one of those he seems really level headed

>>
Media deleted

He was really investigated. He's not responding. It's kind of making me nervous, but I don't know why. Also, this pic is no better than the earlier one.-.

>>
Media deleted

>>112977 Nice, thanks. Are you up for requests Molly? Do you know how to play The Smith's "There is a light that never goes out"? pls sing it with your guitar.

>>
Media deleted

>>112977 that's clearly not you. if it was really you and the detectives came to talk to you your eyes would be red and teary from all the crying. Your hair would be messy, and your face wrinkled. Instead you look like you are ready to go to prom with Chad Thundercock and have the time of your life

>>

>>112977 Have you seen him when he got taken by the Police/investigators? Or you just got told he got picked up? & why are you nervous (for him?)? I thought you weren't actually friends.

>>

>>112980 lol

>>
Media deleted

>>112871 >>112977 HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA QUICK CHUMS HOW DO WE HANDLE THIS!?

>>
Media deleted

>>112983 handle this like an Mchanner chum

>>

This thread is golden

>>

I DINDU NUFFIN

>>
Media deleted

Ok everyone, I have an idea. It looks like Molly really is posting here. But masterchan is a site for adults, 18+ only. She is underage and should not be visiting this website. Maybe we should contact the police, her parents, or maybe her local church and let them know she is visiting websites intended for adults? Maybe she'll get grounded. Then both her and OP will be confined to a tiny room without escape, thinking about each other. I think it's romantic

>>
Media deleted

>>112977 is he an edgelord in real life? do you think they will really lock him up for this "joke" that got blown out of proportion?

>>
Media deleted

>>112988 That idea sucks and you should kill yourself >>112977 What grade are you in?

>>
Media deleted

>>112988 Molly is 18. & we badly really need to see OP's face. He's the one behind this ebin thread.

>>

>>112992 got any proof she is 18? If she really is 18 she should post nudes

>>

>>112977 How do you know he's being investigated? How do you even know the OP? This all is starting to sound suspicious to me, what if this was all an elaborate ruse and the OP was Molly the whole time?

>>

>>112994 just read the entire thread chum. they used to go to school together before.

>>

>>112996 >Used to So how would she know he's being investigated? And why would she worry about it?

>>
Media deleted

Molly needs to record a video saying "hi masterchan" and link it here. Until then we can't be sure if she and this whole story is real or a ruse

>>
Media deleted

>>112994 >OP was Molly the whole time? Only Gadmin knows about this cause he can spot samefags in his Mod-page. Tell us Gad, ayy.

>>

>>112999 THIS, molly take a video and link it here

>>
Media deleted

>>112999 trips command it and I agree

>>

>>113000 or maybe OP and Molly was Gad all this time, and all of us was being rused like a completely niggers also >>112999 this, the only way for be sure

>>
Media deleted

>>112998 I don't know how she knows he got investigated. but they really know each other and had a conversation in FB >>112373 >>112374 Again, just read the whole thread. Some things was still isn't clear.

>>

>>113003 Damn it chum. Stop making this so complicated!

>>
Media deleted

>Op is getting fucked 6 ways from sunday by the fed >We're too busy obsessing over Molly

>>
Media deleted

>>113000 >Only Gadmin knows about this cause he can spot samefags in his Mod-page. According to global threads, gadmin said he can't spot samefagging because that takes the fun out of browsing threads. He could do it if he checked the database though

>>

>>112979 I'm at school and it'd take me a while because I don't really know the song >>112980 I didn't cry, I didn't do anything wrong. And the investigator people were nice... >>112981 I was told by the detective people that talked to me that they were contacting his school and police?

>>

>>113008 Molly please do this >>112999

>>
Media deleted

>>113006 poor OP. he's just "joking". lulz >>113007 I believe Gadmin has coded a "samefag-identifier" with just one click. lol

>>
Media deleted

>This thread WHAT AN ELECTRIFYING TIME TO BE CHUMMER

>>
Media deleted

>>113008 >I'm at school and it'd take me a while because I don't really know the song >she doesn't know The Smiths Molly pls. And of course I'll wait. Please actually do it m9. it's pretty easy if you're just gonna play it acoustically. You'll need a Capo in 4th fret though if you wanna play it like the original.

>>
Media deleted

>>113008 >I didn't cry, I didn't do anything wrong. And the investigator people were nice... he's just fucking with you

>>
Media deleted

hey guys what's going on in here

>>

OP here There's no detectives or lea here, nothing like that. Didn't do anything illegal anyways. Unrelated quote by a cuck: "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony"-Alex Jones, about the bohemian grove cremation of care ritual

>>

>>113018 god is dead and we killed him

>>
Media deleted

>>113018 just read the thread

>>

>>112952 almost forget >Didn't you guys read the story about the person who was jailed for saying "Maybe I'll shoot up my school, just kidding lol" over DOTA 2? He was arrested for that, it's crazy Did you got sauce with this chum? I trully interested

>>
Media deleted

>>113020 W-wat? I read whole thread now, and i not reading nothing about that Stop being so fucking lier anon, pls. For people like you this places it's turn into shit.

>>

>>113023 first of all, english is not my mothers tounge s-sorry for bad grammar or any other shit

>>

>>113019 Then why did they tell me they were doing that? And kik me back then. Until then, I don't believe it.

>>

>>113025 I will in about 1hr 20 mins

>>

>>113026 Why?

>>

>>113027 They take our phones and give them back when we leave

>>

>>113025 don't meet him,. he'll kill you. ayy

>>

>>113030 no

>>
Media deleted

>>113008 I'll write down the chords so you can make the vid faster for us. Just listen to the original to figure it out. >capo 4th fret >intro Dm, Fmajor7, G >verse Am7(+6), G (2x) [note - hold the Am7+6 like this (x02013)] (EADGBe) F-Fmajor7(sus4?) , C , G [note - hold the 2nd F-shape chord like this (133200), and hold the C like this (x32013) ] (EADGBe) >chorus C , Am7+6 F-Fmajor7(sus4) 2x G, C, Fmajor7, Dm I hope it's clear. Pls do it Molly.

>>
Media deleted

I feel like there is subterfuge afoot until Molly posts a video

>>

>>113031 do you play guitar too, OP?

>>

This has gone on long enough. Get a room you 2

>>
Media deleted

>>113036 are you kidding? This is just starting hopefully

>>

>OP is getting fucked up by law enforcement and Molly is just sitting here and casually chatting with us. This is easily the best thread this month.

>>

>>113039 I thought it's real for a moment there

>>
Media deleted

>>112977 >>113033 I'll just add. Just listen to this particular (demo) version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVxV13--DI It was done acoustically

>>

>>113042 sauce

>>

I can't see webms/videos on here because I'm on my phone -Molly

>>

>>113044 just browse this thread again with a computer/laptop when you got home. when can we expect the There is a light request Molly? have you listened to it?

>>
>>

I don't have a computer and I have no idea

>>
Media deleted

>>113049 alright then, promise you'll do it for real... I love that song, and I would really like to hear you play it

>>

>>113051 >I dont have a computer and I have no idea what did you miss there, friend

>>

>>113052 nah, I mean she'll promise to do the cover of the Smiths song. she has plenty of guitar/piano vids on her FB. she can upload it with her phone (if she's really gonna do it).

>>

But I don't like not knowing what lyrics come next and stuff when I'm making a video, and I have no clue how the song goes

>>

>>113054 write a quick song dedicated to masterchan

>>
Media deleted

>>113054 you don't really have to do it so soon man. just study the song first and do it when you're ready. maybe ask your friends if they /knowhave that song. & you can look up the lyrics of it online. No need to hurry, really. You do have a Capo though, right? I've seen you use one on that Wallflowers cover. There is a light needs a capo on 4th fret. and these are the chords >>113033 so you won't have to study it for a long time.

>>
Media deleted

>>113054 btw, just check out The Smith's entire discography. they're fucking great.

>>

>>113062 Haha yes I have a capo. And a chording app.

>>
Media deleted

>>113067 how old did you started to play Guitar and Piano? And you seem pretty well in Piano too. (do The Smith's song "Asleep" too if you can learn it by ear. I dunno the chords for that though cause I don't know how to play keyboards)

>>
Media deleted

>>113067 learn how the musical 'scales' work (just the Major scale exactly), and the 'chord formulas', so you won't need to rely on those chord apps you can make up chords on the fly when you learn those two

>>
Media deleted

>>113042 top lol.

>>
Media deleted

>>113014 I wish I was fucking with her

>>
Media deleted
>>

>>113034 Isn't data the doctor? He should be playing Watson then, not sherlock

>>
Media deleted

>>113037

>>
Media deleted

>>113044 you must be really poor if your phone can't play the videos here I'm done with this thread, I only pay attention to lolis that are loaded with cash

>>

>>113075 I can't get past the 2nd (or 3rd? can't remember) wave of the enemies in this fucking game

>>
Media deleted

>>113054 just record a video of yourself saying "hello masterchan" so we know you are real

>>
Media deleted

>>113077 >casuals I've beaten it

>>
Media deleted

>>113078 this at the very least >>113076 lets try not to scare the only potential girl in a while away chum

>>
Media deleted

>>113080 Chen > Molly

>>
Media deleted

>>113081

>>
Media deleted

>>113079 Fuck you. Ur Gad aren't you? of course you'll beat it. You were involved in creating that game! so you know how it works. ayy

>>

>>113079 is there an App version of this for windows so I can play it without the need to go the url of that game online?

>>
Media deleted

>>113083

>>

>>113084 on firefox at the game's url >right click >view page info >media >find the .swf file (there may be more than one for other flash stuff) >save as Then open your browser and drag the game file on it to play it, it will probably stretch the game full screen however

>>

>>113068 >>113069 I know the scales and stuff, trust me. But it does make it easier since I play 2-3 hour sets as a job. I don't have to think of every single word and chord. And I've played as long as I can remember. >>113076 >>113078 I have an iPhone 5s, which is all I need with my lifestyle. It's actually very nice. And I have enough money to be happy. Live music is an excellent job. And if I do post a video, it will have to be much later. One, I don't know how to upload, two, I'm on my way to a gig. I had an amusing conversation with OP after school though. But I'll talk to y'all in a few hours? Have to play music.

>>
Media deleted

>>113089 Record any video and you can upload to youtube, or https://anonfiles.com/ (a place where you can upload files without registering), then just give us the link >I have an iPhone 5s, which is all I need with my lifestyle You should get an iphone 7, it comes with a pepper spray app for when OP comes after you

>>
Media deleted

>>113089 Alright. I'll wait for that The Smiths cover. Just upload it on your FB or create a Youtube account. Bye.

>>

>>113091 she should upload it to https://anonfiles.com much easier But she needs to give us a video saying "hello masterchan" - even if she records some song we can't tell it's her for sure. She needs to say hello masterchan

>>

>>113086 Ok, thanks. Didn't realize that it's actually just a flash game.

>>
Media deleted

>>113096 alright, anonfiles would be a good idea. >even if she records some song we can't tell it's her for sure maybe she should just make that Smiths cover song as a video too. she has plenty on her fb. just make it like those one Molly.

>>

>>113102 What if Molly impersonator already has a video of her singing the smiths and is just pretending to have a conversation here? Unless she says "hello masterchan" we'll never know if she is real or not

>>
Media deleted

>>113105 fugg, stop making this too complicated. that's too absurd and tinfoil-tier. lol

>>
Media deleted

>>113107 Are you saying that people don't go on the internet to tell elaborate lies? Do I need to remind you about the learning computer thing we had on masterchan? OP tricked everyone for a long time and it was all fake

>>
Media deleted

>>113105 this. do it Molly

>>
Media deleted

>>113120 Honestly, that AI computer ruse is probably the best one I've ever come across. diglapic related because that thread was quite spectacular.

>>

>>113176 Newfag here. What was the story?

>>

Anonfiles not supported on device. Can't upload straight to here. What do?

>>
Media deleted

>>113178 upload to youtube or facebook

>>

>>113180 A video about masterchan. On Facebook or YouTube...

>>
Media deleted

>>113181 yes, we will save it and then you can take it down. Ill personally make it into a webm and upload it here for you.

>>

>>113183 The video is literally 3 seconds long.-.

>>

>>113184 3 seconds? You couldn't make a longer one?

>>
Media deleted

>>113184 good. post link, im lurking. or email it to me at anon@mailinator.com let me know after you send it, and ill download it and post it here for you

>>

>>113185 lol this wasnt me btw, gonna check my email now. also, anyone can check my inbox.. try it out lol

>>

>>113185 I didn't have anything to do or say. I don't like video. Its just very awkward. I even like video calling more than video because at least I have something to like, react to.

>>
Media deleted

>>113188 I feel ya, I could never vlog. Im so much better at thinking before saying, Id be like duhhh.. lol anyways lets see you do a silly face or something, holding a piece of paper that says masterchan.

>>
Media deleted

>>113188 Tell us about OP, without giving away who he is. Tell us the story about how you ended up here, and what you think about OP being an attention whore here lol.

>>
Media deleted

this thread is about to reach reply limit. Someone should make a new one and link it here so Molly can find it later.

>>

>>113177 guy unpacked a computer he received from his teacher, that was about automated learning or something like that. The computer would start playing TF2, opening hundreds of website and start learning new things from that. Anon recorded videos of his gifted computer doing that, but it was all fake

>>

Sent 3 second video to email. >>113191 I really don't have a lot to say about OP and I'm bad at speaking over video, it makes me nervous. OP is short. He doesn't talk a lot. We had some of the same friends in school previously because I had just moved here and I was very open to meeting as many people as possible. I remember they pretended to sacrifice me to Satan one day. And we befriended this kid who didn't really talk, but he drew pictures of me. Like, anime style. They all had this dark sense of humor pushed farther and farther, but they were interesting. I don't know any of them well, and he's the one I know the very least. Like one works at a record store I play in, and seems very happy and normal now. I eat lunch with one of them, and we joke around a lot. One just kind of shows up at random times, like to tell me this was posted and to ask me if I could fit in his backpack. The one that draws doesn't speak and we don't really see him. And then this dude I hadn't seen for years that now I see for like a few minutes after school. His laugh kind of scares me a little, but I think that's very rude of me to say.

>>

>>113178 >Anonfiles not supported on device. that's weird maybe her cellphone doesn't have javascript?

>>
Media deleted

>>113184 That's more than chad thundercock will last with you after you go to prom. Yet, you've fallen for him

>>

>>113199 I know this was a joke, but I'm actually like, 99.9% sure I won't get asked to prom. And I can't decide if that bothers me or not. There's no one in the area my age that I really like, so...

>>
Media deleted

>>113197 He is just trying to impress you, because he gets nervous around you, he will grow out of it some day hopefully.

>>
Media deleted

>>113197 >OP is short. how short? >I remember they pretended to sacrifice me to Satan one day I guess OP really wants to kill people You speak very well for a teen on the internet. Long posts. You don't shorten any words. No smileys. You don't sound like a teenager writing slowly over the phone at all. I'll believe you are real when your video pops up in here. Then if you and your story is real, we'll have to find out if OP is going to prison for being a murdering satanist or not

>>

>>113197 wat did i break? i dont see your email look, my inbox doesnt have password http://mailinator.com/inbox.jsp?to=anon anyone else see it? send again did i spell it wrong?

>>
Media deleted

https://masterchan.org/b/thread/113205 New thread, this one is about to reach reply limit

>>
Media deleted

>>113204

>>

>>113200 I feel ya, my first gf had to say 'hint hint' after telling me about not having a date, ect. I finally asked her, and she wrapped her arms around me and gave me the biggest hug. You need to approach someone, hint at it, guys are shy sometimes too.

>>

>>113200 I didn't go to my prom, I hate dancing girls liked me a lot tho, but I was never a man whore

>>

>>113207 i guess they dont accept attachments try anon@no-spam.ws

>>

this thread is dead, only like more 5 posts until it dies molly is already on the new thread, I'll reply to kill this thread >>113211 go here anon: https://masterchan.org/b/thread/113205

>>
>>

>>111872 >You ever see a girl so cute it makes you want to kill her? Idk why every time I see her IRL I want to cut her little body. She's 93lbs Who is 93lbs? The girl in the picture? She looks more like 75lbs.

>>

that moment when I remember that the only thing keeping redditfags from overrunning masterchan is CP

>>

>>113823 I thought this board was locked?! >using that moments Back to facebook nigger

>>
Media deleted

>>113825 >board Actually its a thread chum, and Gadmin changed the max reply limit to 400. Also, Molly, do random people call you sometimes? Like really- You posted your tel # to instagram? lmao

>>

>>113828 You shouldn't have posted that

>>

who is molly

>>

>>114144 the new lucy

>>
Media deleted

Molly needs to be a proper chan whore

>>
Media deleted

>>117658 As much as I'd like to see Molly's naked body, I would definitely hate it if she goes that way. (would still masturbate though) I'd like her to stay sweet (with a little teases) like she always do.

>>

Molly's getting old, she doesn't even come here anymore

>>

>>117664 she's daily at our tinychat room anon

>>
Media deleted

>>117661 We always want nudes. She can do nudes and stay sweet. She starts shoving like baseball bats up her ass or something, she might cross over into the whore zone...but Id have to see the bat thing to be sure.

>>

>>117676 >we No. You. >fify

>>
Media deleted

>>117658 >>117664 >>117676 Masterface and the 4chan faggots he summoned please go.

>>
Media deleted

>>117760 No.. Just no.

>>

yeah, some times I fantasize about killing girls that I see, either after or before raping them. which do you prefer? rape before or after death?

>>
Media deleted

>>117814 I don't have to rape anyone, but if she did during sex, ID still finish ;)

>>

>>117664 I'm actually here quite a lot, but it is an anonymous site, you know. And we have tinychat and Molly bread for not being anon

>>
Media deleted

>>111872 i'm not saying i would but if i had to kill her before i could fuck her i would

>>

Too old for me, I get that urge with 5 year olds tbh

>>
Media deleted
>>

>>118379 >off topic guy in the background lel

>>

>>118379 two fine bitches in this image And I don't mean Ken and Tin

>>
Media deleted

Hey Molly, the next time you are in a store with top hats, put one on and take a Selfie lol.. We're going start a new trend here.

>>

>>119876 This

>>
Media deleted

>>113039

>>

>>120473 He looks upset at her. wtf is wrong with him?

>>

>>120475 looks more like an incoming rape...

>>

>>121267 you could be the next Abul Djabar

>>

>>121268 This

>>

>>111872 thank you mr skeltal

>>

Serial killers thread? Huh. Neat.

>>

no wonder the police go after sites like these

>>
Media deleted

>>123152 we all just wanna have fun

>>
Media deleted

>>123152 he was just joking, that's all

>>

Just an update, someone told me OP went to one of those behavioral health hospitals for a while. I think he's out now but I haven't seen or heard from him and I think that's probably because it's super sketchy for either of us to contact each other. Btw, I missed y'all. I thought it was my phone or something -Molly

>>
Media deleted

>>123209 missed you too

>>

Haha

>>

>>112399 Av

>>
Media deleted

>>123209 missed you too Moll

>>
Media deleted

>>123209 I misses you

>>
Media deleted
>>

>>111872 This desire has a name. It is called cute aggression.

>>

I'd fuck her but if you want to kill her that's pretty God damn weird

>>
Media deleted

>>127726 >pretty god damn weird

>>

>>127727 This

>>

>>112395 Mc'Donalds new mascot looks intresting

>>

>>111872 She's not that cute tho

>>

>>112879 "Hey Molly can you hold up this card" "Sure!" Still reading but inb4: OP is saving his ass and pretending to be Molly

>>

>>128072 Nahh... I have videos and stuff here. It's really me. The current thread has links to all threads if you'd like to catch up. https://masterchan.org/b/thread/121545

>>
Media deleted

>>128246 >replying to trolls Molly, you took the b8 lel Also, more curly hair selfies..

>>
Media deleted

she doesn't have to worry about OP any longer >>128072

>>

>>128361 Lel, Glockfag

>>

can someone explain molly?

>>

>>129115 Really dood? Just read this thread lol. >OP was being edgy >We took it upon ourselves to contact girl in pic >Her School was contacted >OP got v& >Molly turned out to be an amazing artist >She has been hanging out with us for the past couple months >She played a lot of songs for us on younow

>>

>>129118 so did molly ever get naked?

>>

>>129126 No, she can't be doing that. Shes an up and coming artist. She does live shows in front of an audience at coffee shops and such. She can't have nudes of her floating around out there lol.

>>

>>112830 Post your facial pics Molly, we know you got them

>>
Media deleted

>>129210 She doesnt like Outlanders

>>

>>129214 Why?

>>

>>129126 No She is nothing but an attention whore. A tumblr special snowflake syndrome kind Ugly bitch doesnt deliver and autistic chums keep feeding her ego. I fucking hate what has happened to chan culture If this was a couple years ago she would have already been on the floor on all fours and barking like a fucking dog naked for our amusement or else There are a million things why she is a dumb cunt but to save server space I will hold off Dont give this vapid tease the light of day.mIf she was on fire I wouldnt piss on her. Neither should you

>>
Media deleted

>>129322 Did you have a bad day today chum? lol

>>

>>129322 Source?

>>

>>111872 It's very simple molly post tits or gtfo There are no girls on the internet if you want the attention a girl gets then you post tits to prove you afre a girl or you gtfo and stay out.

>>

>>111872 It's very simple molly post tits or gtfo There are no girls on the internet if you want the attention a girl gets then you post tits to prove you afre a girl or you gtfo and stay out.

>>

>>129609 that's why we move girl threads to off topic

>>
Media deleted

>>129570 >Outlander Haha the togtfo.meme I think you might be too young to be here.

>>

>>129631 >too young to be here This. Or just new and trying too hard

>>

>>111872 >>111872 Kek

>>

>>129631 Not young or trying hard if yo don't know why it togtfo you have downs or like talking to fat faggots pretending to be girls. I have been lurking and i can she she is some kind of camwhxore celeb around here but hoow do we know it's really her? Tits and timestamp should be provided at the beggining of every thread.

>>

>>129843 read the thread >Outlander she posted timestamp, probably won't show tits because musician or some bullshit. i don't mind, as long as she doesn't start being a massive attention whore

>>
Media deleted

>>129843 >assburgers Lurk Moar >Outlander Shes been here for months She live streams with us on younow ect. No need for tits, were not a bunch of virgins. You GTFO.

>>

I will gtfo i'm done with this cancer fest. See you faggots in hell. Here is one last present for my couple of days here. Imgur-0897645321.site88.net Thanks i hope you get the type of people you want here i'm not one of them.

>>
Media deleted

>>129854 learn your place

>>

>>111980 This.

>>
Media deleted

100 replies and this legendary thread that has given us so much will finally expire. >OP is probably at a mental institution now >molly likes mchan dick >still no molly lewds god bless you OP

>>
Media deleted

>>129843 >how do you know its her fresh off of the boat huh outlander >>129854 delicious rage

>>

>>129916 From what I've heard, Masterchan has "infinite" board pages, so I don't think threads expire. They're just forgotten once they get pushed far back enough.

>>

>>130008 it has, but eventually old threads past some page will still expire.

>>

>>112413 now we cant really have fun... this is why we cant have nice things

>>

holy fuck,ur faces i wud cum,ejaceulate,all over ur faces n rub my dick,spread the semen,evenly u knoe,coz u has that faces,asking-dick bitches faces

>>

>>130870 >Outlander Typical outlander post

>>

the only way to save op now,if molly give him the v-card

>>

molly,dont post tits they gonna haunt wif that shit even till ur grandchildren eyes

>>
Media deleted

>>130873 what is this niggerspeech?

>>
Media deleted

>woman poses for playboy >omg so beautiful so classy >woman gets naked on hollywood movie >omg what a difficult scene, and she is so beautiful >molly gets nakey on the internet >wow what a slut her life is ruined forever

>>

>>131208 >woman poses for playboy >omg so beautiful so classy Never happens. Women who pose for playboy are sluts. >woman gets naked on hollywood movie >omg what a difficult scene, and she is so beautiful Because it's not porn, similar to paintings of naked people. >molly gets nakey on the internet >wow what a slut her life is ruined forever Well yeah, it would be porn. I mean, it's POSSIBLE she did something more than just porn, but I doubt it. Plus we both know the only reason people want her to post them is so they can jack off to them.

>>
Media deleted

>>131243 You dont seem to understand that one is art. The other one is acting And this is beeing slutty

>>
Media deleted

>>131243 >>131251 does anyone fall for that? In all 3 instances, there was absolutely no need for the person to get naked. Women get naked because they love doing it, it's one of their addictions. Why do you think women are always stripping for "feminism"?. Nothing but an excuse to get naked and get off their instincts. They can't dress sexy, so they need to do that to turn male heads.

>>
Media deleted

>>131254 Sure and why there is beeing "feminism"? Cause all of you guys think, if a woman is lying naked on the beach to embrace the sun, they want to see you dick in their mouth.

>>
Media deleted

>>131258 And im not even a feminist.

>>

>>111872 This kind of response is called cute aggression. Google cute aggression.

>>

>>135033 Shit I think I might have that. I imagine myself violently raping and torturing a little girl when I see one that is so adorable and very cute I imagine bringing her to her lowest by murdering her parents right in front of her then raping her to numb her emotional pain with physical pain Then killing her and having my face be the last thing she sees before leaving this world

>>

>>111916 same but its almost like i think this girl in my class would look better if her face got beaten up until it was bloody. you're not alone brother just try your hardest not to act on these feelings. -anon

>>

>>135033 yeah but what i what i want to do is a bit more than a squeeze more of a murder but maybe i have a more extreme case of cute aggression but i would never act on said feelings -anon

>>

No

>>

>>135034 >>135110 Everyone has cute aggression. It's normal to have. Of course, actually killing a cute little girl is taking it way way too far. Human empathy should prevent you from doing that.

>>

>>135270 >implying people on MasterChan are capable of having that

>>

Dunno, maybe one girl at college

>>
Media deleted

Where's OP today?

>>

>>136980 Prison. Prison is where OP is.

>>
Media deleted

>>112977 tits or gtfo

>>
Media deleted

>>137099

>>

>>136980 Pretty much what this chum said >>137078

>>

>>111872 >Tfw unironically get this feeling >Tfw I'm not being edgy, I want it to stop

>>

>ugly girl thread >hide

>>
Media deleted

>>138182 >he thinks you can hide threads here There is this place called 8chan and there is a board there called /b/ (/b/ is the random board) and I think it is more your speed. You can go into a thread and write "sage" in the email field and then, instead of posting in a thread that interests you, you can tell the rest of the anons that you hid the thread and why you didn't like it. I get triggered a lot myself so I will be joining you, okay? Meet me in the meta thread I am about to make about other threads I don't like

>>
Media deleted

>>138222 >138222 >138 "222" >222 ... >/222/ /respect

>>

>>138222 /222 respect

>>

>>138222 Nice trips

>>
Media deleted

>>138222 This is OC I made for [s4s] when I still went there.

>>

one more shitpost fuck masterchan

>>

Wtf dude. Kill yourself scum.

>>
Media deleted

>>138862 >outlander >normie moralfag why am I not surprised?

>>

wtf

>>
Media deleted

Anonymous IS LEGION!!!

>>
Media deleted

>>142585 Fuck off, outlander!

>>

Actual future serial killer thread lmao

>>
Media deleted

>>142667 OP didn't do nothing Molly conspired against him!

>>
Media deleted

>>142667 No, not really. I interviened. I contacted Molly and the police. OP got v& and had to goto behavioral therapy. He's doing much better now. Rumor has it he stopped going online and has been a good student in high school ever since.

>>

>>142693 >getting someone v& for making a joke Faggot.

>>
Media deleted

>>142712 Whoa, did you even read the thread? OP wasn't 'joking' until I intervened. That's when the, I was just joking guys damage control started. You don't just joke about killing a irl kid. I'm not a fag.

>>

>>142693 i hope someone rapes you in the near future and leaves your body a bloody mess for death and hope that bitch Molly get what she deserves. Her screaming with no way of possible help and dying a slow agonizing death is all she deserves Fucking hypocrite bitch !! I'd choke the ever living shit out of her if I knew where she lived

>>

>>142716 >somethings you just DON'T joke about Like rape? Are you a feminazi?

>>

>>142716 You are trash. Lower than dirt Kill yourself you fucking whiteknight SJW government lackey

>>

>>142718 Whoa there chum, we just don't talk like that on masterchan! We practice Safe Speech here so as to not offend anyone.

>>

>>142718 Why so edgy? Mom busy fucking chad and didn't cook you dinner tonight? >durr I'm just gonna hate on someone for no reason.

>>

>>142719 Like killing a kid you know irl newfag.

>>

>>142720 >being this mad >on the internet TOP KEK

>>
Media deleted

>>142747 >get so mad on the internet that you call the police >making fun of anyone else for "being mad"

>>
Media deleted

>>142799 Im not the one who tipped the police, but I messaged her family on facebook. Sometimes it is just fun to see where things will go. I'd say this thread was much better once op was found out. Lots of happening

>>
Media deleted

>>142799 Ya got me dubs. I only bluffed. I only did this.. >>112297 Then this.. >>112377 Then pretended that I really did this.. >>112413 Mean while, OP shit brix, Contacted Molly and told her all about this thread, and she came her and posted this.. >>112830 tldr I trolled OP, and Molly became a chum. For real tho, don't come up in here, talking about killing a teenager that you know. I will fuck up your whole life for that. Hi Molly!

>>

>>142803 >Molly became a chum She became an attention whore. There is a difference you stupid faggot bitch I wanted her to die. I would have paid money to see her dead body in OPs back yard She is nothing but cancer the likes this site has never seen before If you ever ready this Molly - you ungrateful bitch - go far away and stop playing pretend. You are NOT talented. You are NOT attractive. You WILL be raped and die very soon

>>
Media deleted

>>142804 where does this anger come from? did she ignore you on Facebook? did you spell what you meant correctly?

>>

>>142804 And here he is again. And again, FUCK OFF. You have been told multiple times to go away, and never come back. Your underage faggotry isn't welcome here. You are cancer. Kill Thyself loser.

>>

>>142804 You are an insignificant turd!

>>

>>112977 I can't farkin believe it.

>>

>>111872 I'd love to meet people like you. Garbage goes to hell.

>>

whatever happen to molly, i've talked to her on tiny and kik a few times but i never really went back, she seemed like a nice person to me

>>

>>143504 OP happened to Molly.

>>

OP kills everyone

>>
Media deleted

>>143504 I'm around. I just don't post as myself for unnecessary things. Mainly just lurk. If you wanna talk, I'll see it though

>>

You will be sitting on my cock being choked and bleeding before long

>>

>>143718 >look at me, i demand attention. Gtfo..

>>

Useless Worthless Ugly Attention slut What grand words to describe a stupid bitch such as yourself. Your death cannot come soon enough. I will have a glorious party on that day

>>

>>143716 im t_f_y molly, but i changed that name on insta >>143504 this was me

>>

they all are. better give up.

>>

>>112352

>>
Media deleted

fuck you

>>
Media deleted

The time has come to accept the fact molly left us after all this time we got cucked by "chad" and you guys still really believe lucy died? no she realized what masterchan really is and left i hope you enjoyed your valentines molly and tell chad fuck you

>>
Media deleted

>>148976 >that face when you never got her nudes

>>

Good riddance that attention whore cunt Hope he cheats on her and she falls into depression and suicides She deserves nothing but misery in life Id finish her myself if she ever came back and decided to pull her stupid shit again

>>

>>148976 When did I leave? I didn't. It's okay to hang out with people who don't have facial deformities.

>>

>>148976 <<---- posted by Molly (gay bf to make you all jealous, this girl is one of the sickest of attention whores, slightly clever at deceiving the naive. ) >tfw you realize Molly was also "OP" and the reason no big issue was made of this is bc Molly was called out of class and merely explained her "prank" to investigators.

>>

>>148976 <<---- posted by Molly (gay bf to make you all jealous, this girl is one of the sickest of attention whores, slightly clever at deceiving the naive. ) >tfw you realize Molly was also "OP" and the reason no big issue was made of this is bc Molly was called out of class and merely explained her "prank" to investigators.

>>

>>148976 Hey molly, does the carpet match the drapes? would love to see dat red bush

>>

>>149071 Sorry to disappoint you but i don't think that's her natural hair colour

>>

>>149072 probably not, it's too dark and intensive, real gingers are more "orange mixed with yellow or brown" and not "cherry red"

>>
Media deleted

>>149074 >>149071 >>149072 Sorry. But I mean, it wouldn't match anyways, as it's already been stated that I shave I guess. Also, https://masterchan.org/b/thread/131311 is current thread

>>

>>149076 >current thread It wasn't a question for you to answer it was a statement about you

>>

>>149099 what a wierdly shaped guitar is it even a guitar, or is it some kind of lute?

>>

>>149208 If you mean Molly, that's a guitalele. If you mean fake-nude-old Molly, that seems like a guitar with a weird square base

>>

>>149258 I meant Molly. I've seen a banjolele but never a guitarlele. Thanks for the answer.

>>

>>112803 ik that girl irl>>112803

>>

>>166639 post more pic of her if you have

>>

>>112352 FUCKING DO IT!!!!

>>

>>112988 Actually the age is 30 yrs, or older..... Sooooooooooo there's the door. -------->

>>

>>112297 The day the fun began..

>>
Media deleted

top ayy resurrected again fucking faggot tbh

>>
Media deleted

>>174434

>>
Media deleted

>>174438 On topic Molly Now maybe Spergio Saplenty will give it a rest. Molly finally gives him his titty shot, well nipple shot, tits are for kids anyway. Twins, take your pick.

>>

>>174455 I think anyone here that complains, is a paid shill. Think about the complainers, we have the anti-pedo, and a history to go with it, Mara, Lucy, Molly, and a few moar that fucked off, but what is the shills problem atm? Its all about Molly, for no reason.

>>

>>174456 >people don't like muh sperglord spam >must be a paid shill Yes chum, it most certainly must be.

>>

>>142803 >I will fuck up your whole life for that. I love it when you talk dirty to me Ash.

>>

I am listening to her songs on youtube. This remin ds me of the old days. I miss Molly ;_;

>>

>>174903 She ain't done, there will be more music. Whats your fav Molly song?

>>
Media deleted

>>174903 I'm sorry. I haven't stopped, I've actually been writing a lot. I've just also been very sad and busy. How is everyone?

>>

>>174927 >sad :( If you wanna talk i could hit you up on fb, we haven't talked in a while. I miss you.

>>
Media deleted

>>174928 I suck at responding to messages in a timely manner, got quite a few of them, but you're welcome to message me, chum.

>>

>>174929 >I suck at responding to messages in a timely manner, I know <3

>>

:( >le sad girl Woe is me. give me attention boys. im so sad i get a dick inside me every week and spend all my parents money partying Haha this uselss cunt. Always comes back when she needs compliments and a pick me up

>>

>>174956 Always comes back when she needs compliments and a pick me up as do you sperglord i've never seen a bigger attn whore than you tell your mommy you need that dragon dildo back up your ass and go to bed faggot

>>

>>174957 >never seen a bigger whore the one with 13 fucking threads comes to mind tbh fam

>>

>>174958 i ain't your fam you nigger loving faggot molly didn't make a single fucking thread, get over yourself and move on

>>

>>174956 >>174958 You crack me up chum, you know that at least someone will take the b8 every time. 10/10 troll

>>

>>174960 lol

>>

>>174960 >>174961 samefag when did being a troll become cool around here? oh, i get it you're the molly hater/sperg middle school e rager trying to damage control whats the matter little guy, don't like being called out? haul your ass back to 4faggot

>>

>>174970 >le sperglover can't greentext

>>

>>174973 >?

>>

>>174973 >>174977 samefag go back to 4cuck FAGGOT

>>

MOL MOL MOL MOL MOL

>>

>>175053 Retard alert

>>

>>175054 y so salty BRO BRO BRO

>>

>>175069 Why so retarded?

>>

>>175075 Just messing around CHUMP CHUMP CHUMP

>>

>>111872 Restored.

>>

175426 SPERG SPERG SPERG SPERG

>>

>>112908 and not have to clean

>>

bitch is gone faggots, lelele I hope 4 good !

>>

>>112297 Still my favorite moment here lol

>>

sometimes...

>>

eh

>>

I dont go outside much and when i do i hang out with my buddy hes 16

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>175568 Never gone.

>>