Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Comics - /co/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

If you keep your board and yourself active eventually this will get featured

>>

It's just me doing storytime though and to be honest I don't know if there's enough interest in comics here to warrant being featured. But I do have a fuckton of comics to post though.

>>

>>126 I'll contribute. Lately I've gotten into comics a bit. I need to get more though. I'll make some threads and I'll help contribute if I have time. Please upload your comics to anonfiles too. I would love to read some more. Also, more people could read the comics and discuss rather than having a place to dump.

>>

Yes, I'm planning on uploading them once I'm done dumpin'.

>>
Media deleted

>>126 Interest grows with time. Chew was pretty good (still working my way through it) and you are at the intersection of lowbrow art and literature, two perennial popular topics. And there are discussions to be had, whether beating Watchmen to death for the umpteenth time, or why Stray Toasters is one of the greatest comics of all time (personal favorite). I look forward to discovering some new things to read.

>>

>>129 >intersection of lowbrow art and literature Funny you say that, one of the next comics I'm dumping is nothing but WORDS WORDS WORDS drawing WORDS WORDS WORDS.

>>

yaaay

>>

OP Gadmin, could you maybe make a feature where the OP of a thread has the ability to post 50+ pictures with one post in a thread (all shown as individual posts) so comic dumping could be easier. Ofcourse this will be JUST for this board AND each person will have to wait 30 minutes to make a new thread here to dump. I think this feature could attract a lot of new people.

>>

>>133 gotta consider the spam y'all

>>

>>134 If you have a 30 minute cool off for doing the dump thing then there wont be much spam.

>>

>>133 Sounds like a Great feature, if you can think of a better way to prevent spammers from abusing said feature then contact Admin.

>>

The next update will supposedly fix our spam problems so I'll wait before throwing some ideas at /gg/ but from just skimming the page, there's some good ideas in there already and gadmin is only one guy/girl coding so... yeah.

>>

>>253 Just enjoy the ride and don't be afraid to ask questions or whatever /co/mics related shit you fancy.

Update 5