Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

Hello Gadmin, is there a way to contact you personally? any email address I can contact you with? I wanna talk to you about something, so pls respond as soon as you can Gadmin. pls.

>>

>>4115 masterchan@mailinator.com

>>

>>4116 ghost for proof gad

>>
Media deleted

>>4115 masterchan.org@gmail.com

>>

>>4118 Thanks, ill message you soon So is this a troll >>4116

>>

>>4119 >So is this a troll that is what chans are for

>>
Media deleted

>>4120

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4117 Damn I should of posted the mystery ghost

>>

>>4118 >Incoming dick pic's

>>

>>4125 >Incoming blocks

>>
Media deleted

>>4124 original Gad ghosts shows as "filegone" though instead of it's post # when you view it on another tab, so I'll still know. >>4118 thank you Gad

>>

Instead of invisibumping old threads, autists are now bumping old threads on purpose while adding nothing to them. Gonna report the autism, plz no punish muh account

>>

>>4128 Fuck face, this is still going on. I'm still reporting it when it happens, which is all at once.. And you're still dismissing the reports. Look @ /b The fuck Gad ?

>>

>>4152 plz respond.. it happened again

>>

>>4155 Reported all the posts that moved all the threads from the last page to the first page again..

>>

Cock smooch, I see you dismissed all the reports. What me to quit reporting posts that are made just to bump all threads off of page one?

Update 5