Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Gad, i've found the solution to all of our problems it says with a few clicks so maybe if we click it a lot we'll be zillionaires

>>
Image Thumbnail

Cock smooch, I see you dismissed my spam reports of the naked doods on /b.. https://masterchan.org/b/thread/182381#182794 I'm asking you to reconsider, or I will go full autist and repost the same 6 pictures in a roll everyday on whatever is the first thread on /candy. -t. sperg

>>

>>4350 how is posting 6 pictures spam just because you don't like big meaty cocks? If anything, once you start posting them daily THEN it becomes spam and I'll have to report them

>>

>>4350 no worries, I will go full autist too and post 6 different pictures in a roll every day in your sick fucks gore thread -t. idt.

>>

wtf is happening

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4350 Why is your faggy threat of spamming straight boards with faggotry a valid venting of whatever grieves you? Your faggy threat and posts are inherently homosuck and you really should go back to 4chin. Sowwy. Merica

>>

>>4351 I like big meaty cocks. It had nothing to do with the thread though. >Only if you post it on candy it becomes spam.. That's my point

>>

>>4354 >Outlander Opinion discarded. Have nice day

>>

>>4352 Plz do, /b is quite boring at times, that'll liven it up a little

>>

>>4350 I say go for it. Maybe it'll drive out some of the non-posting lurkers on that board as a whole.

>>

>>4351 >How is it spam Cuz it was obviously made to disrupt the flow of the thread which had absolutely nothing to do with the naked dudes. It also violates rule 6 cu it does censors/ruins the thread to a certain extent.

>>

>>4359 you are disrupting, censoring and ruining the whole site with your sick gore thread, this place is not for that, gtfo

>>

>>4360 >Shitlander >Gore thread Instead of being a stupid shitlander, go and read the thread linked above as there no gore at all in it. While we're at it, explain to me how a gore thread censors and ruins a site? Also, what do you think this place is for?

>>

>>4360 >Outlander

>>

>>4350 My demands weren't met on time. Daily reminder that spam is freeze peach

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

We gay now!

>>

Hey Had, is it even possible for you to delete a post that you already dismissed? I assume you wouldn't get any notification if it were to be reported again, and would have to manually goto that post to delete it..

>>

How long is my account being punished for? I think its pretty cool I can still report spam.. I didn't get a >your anon id has been punished Screen this time, just >incorrect captcha Edit: >Your anonymous ID has been banned until: 2016-11-30 15:51:20. Until then, your post count will effectivelly be treated as having no more than 1 posts. >Additionally, Your anonymous ID actual post count was penalized by: 10%. >Reasons for this may be: posting illegal images, malicious doxing, disruptive spamming, reporting posts where it was clear no illegal content/spam existed. What was I b& for? All my posts are still there Also the captcha refresh button doesn't work after hit hit the back button when I get the >incorrect captcha

>>

Unrelated to this thread but this spam is really getting out of hand gadette. Some threads have more spam than legit posts and it's re-bumping dead threads. Have you been trying to do anything to slow the spammer(s) down?

Update 5