Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Are you dead nigga, or just not responding to threads on this board anymore? How many spam posts are you receiving reports for daily? I report 300+ posts a day, I do it for free. Fix post filter plz

>>

Going to jump onto this thread since I have a question >Quick question in regards to creating my own board What can an admin do for their own board? Do I get privledges or anything? Does me being an admin give me rights to talk directly to Godmin? Also, "Register a User Account" is where I go to sign up right? Why does it need my e-mail? Can I use a fake e-mail? Even Godmin said user accounts are insecure. Why the fuck would Godmin want my e-mail then? It doesn't make any sense

>>

Also, I'd like to request if Godmin can give me special deletion privleges for ONLY text I'd ideally like to delete cp pictures and spam pictures but I think a lot of people would be like >OMFG!!!! U DELETE MAH PICS!!! I HATE U!!!!!! So in lieue of that I'd rather just report but be able to delete a lot of the text spam. This way people cannot get mad at me or try and say bad things about me or want to kill me

>>

Also, The reason I ask the above questions regarding creating a board is because I would like Godmin to create me a board /virgin/ or /kv/ Either of those 2 will do. I am receiving a lot of unwanted hate and death threats and mean things and I think it is time to seclude myself (for new threads) to a new board. With the new updates Godmin did to layout I believe people can totally wipe my board off if they don't want to view said board. This way it will only be people that see me is people who want to actually talk with me and enjoy my posts and listen to what I have to say I honestly do think I participate and am a good person and provide content for /b/ but many people do not think so and many people say they have left because of me. This way I can not go on /b/ anymore and this way we will get more users. I think a lot of people would like this and this way also Godmin can also block me because I know it also hates me

>>

>>4431 And in relation to this: If I use a fake e-mail Do I ever need to "verify" my account? Ever?

>>

To add to this I'll be on for the next 4-5 or so hours. So no need to rush for a reply. I'm just messing with STEAM and chilling after an easy work day. Getting ready for tomorrow. Just relaxing drinking some nuts and drinking some pop

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4435 >drinking some nuts

>>

>>4436 LOL fuck you, cocksucker you know what i meant. i got a can of mixed nuts im snacking on so i dont get too hungry

>>

>>4435 >implying Gad will actually respond to you Gad doesn't like you.

Update 5