Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Do something about the fucking constant spam on every board.

>>

Shut the fuck up Outlander You have no say so here

>>

>>4444 Man up and name yourself b4 u start ranting at gadmin. Ne1 can throw words from behind a puter. Name urself and throw a pic otherwise ur just a shitlander newfag attention whore and ur desire to see nil spam will fade into oblivion.

>>

>>4445 >>4446 >Being this retarded I bet you 2 idiots are behind all the shitty spam on this site so your opinions have no value. >>4444 I agree that Gad needs to do something about all the spam. Front page is always filled with spam, most hall monitors are tired of reporting close to 1000 posts of spam everyday. The spam needs to be fixed fast.

>>

>>4447 I report 500+ spam posts a day.

>>

I asked Godmin a few times if I can be a mod with special access or able to delete text only. I'm on here for multiple hours per day. I wouldn't mind. I mean it would just be deletion of spam anyway. But no response I think Godmin wants to keep intact the whole notion of >Here at MasterChan posts are not deleted...blah blah blah Which is counter-productive and even false anyway since Godmin deletes plenty of things without telling us or anyone even knowing. Before it would say [Post Deleted] or [Post Edited] But now Godmin doesn't even use that anymore so plenty of things get deleted anyway. The Mchan header is 60% wrong

>>

>>4449 Only spam/illegal posts get deleted kV.

>>

>>4450 That is actually false. I'm sure someone can verify that they have seen posts get deleted before I deleted it but I had a screenshot of examples from a few weeks ago.

>>

>>4451 >I have no proof I've had all my posts deleted from a 24 period for posting a naked teen that looked legal to me..

>>

>>4452 I understand that Godmin purges user posts for stuff like that but that is not what I meant. I posted a lot of stuff on /b/ and when I came back the next day my posts went missing I asked Godmin in a global what was up and never received an answer I then sent an e-mail. No answer So I know that fucking asshole hates me and wants to ruin my good name through the dirt by deleting my posts and making me like I fucking vanished!! And it was after the 15min period so I couldn't have deleted them myself

>>

>>4453 Do you use a shared account?

>>

>>4453 >I then sent an e-mail. No answer I wouldn't of answered you either, you always come across as such an asshole tbh

>>

>>4455 Takes one to know one. Stop following me if you don't like me >Also I had a quick question. In regards to my posts being deleted. Do we get penalized for reporting something and it turns out not to be spam or illegal? I've noticed sometimes (a lot actually) I'll report stuff and they will get verified. Well, first off that pisses me off to no end because I know it is illegal. But two Afterwards I'll make a thread or a post and get the warning my account was penalized. I wouldn't know for what reason other than I reported something and I get penalized for reporting. How the fuck am I to know what is legal and not legal? Spam and not spam? I THINK therefore I report. Just as any of us do It is subjective and highly (cant think of the word) on whether or not Godmin is feeling in a good mood that day or not. It is at Godmin's own discretion and obviously what we say or think - Godmin gives no fucks So, I ask: Does reporting something and if it gets verified does my account get punished?

>>

>>4456 I think it does but at the same time the warning box goes by so fast I can't tell

>>

>>4456 What did you report that was illegal that's still here with a blue triangle next to it, link an example.

Update 5