Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I know this is an obvious issue but goddammit gadette, there is too much spam and it feels like it's gotten worse since you tinkered with the site. I just spent the past 20 minutes on the front page reporting posts. Probably checked off 250 of 'em and decided to let it go because I was getting so annoyed by it. Can you please, PLEASE add a "select all" option for reporting on the front page ASAP? Checking them off individually is a major pain in the ass. That is all. Yours truly, chum.

>>

What Gad really needs to do is fix his damn filters

>>

Reporting only to grab your attention since you seem to be ignoring us gadette. Please don't hurt me :-/

>>

>>4463 Just stop reporting spam links like everyone else has. Gad doesn't care anymore. Rip MC

>>

>>4476 Indeed, I've stopped to report stuff since it's such a pain to report the same goddamned spam every hour or so.

>>

>>4476 Well, I've stopped too but gadette hasn't commented on the issue so I want to see what's up...

>>

I would be more inclined to report if I coukd also delete. Id like to delete text only so I can delete spam as soon as I see it. Im letting this be known

>>

>>4479 KYS

>>

>>4463 Hahah this still hasn't been unblurred that lil Asian man don't give a fuck about this site

>>

>>4481 You know Godmin is sick right now and usually takes it a good half a day to even come here right?? Godmin is very busy with stuff. Calm your horses. Its not like all hell is breaking loose

>>

>>4481 It's been unblurred. Whether she actually read the post or not is another thing though. >>4482 How do you know gadette is still sick? I know she's busy redoing all sorts of stuff on the site but the spam issue has been a big deal for quite awhile now and I don't recall her commenting on it anytime recently since she changed posting settings. And it's discouraging many of us hall monitors from reporting anything which isn't exactly the best way to attract the right kind of posters that this place needs...

>>

>>4483 i mean i dont know 100% but Godmin said was sick a while back and from the "tone" of the post it sounded like, to me, it was secere sickness that wouldnt go away anytime soon you are probably a young buck and dont understand. older folks like us tend to not heal right away and stay sick for a longer duration and it is in the break of the beast that os flu season. with the changing weathers here in America everybody is getting sick Im 100% positive Godmin is a Euro but point still stands. im pretty sure flu season is worldwide anyway

>>

>>4483 and for the other point. yes. i am aware hall monitors dont like reporting anymore i, too, have fell into this way of thinking. i still report picture spam and picture cp but the actual text is too much and i dont deal with it anymore Hence why i have repeatedly asked if i can be allowed to delete text only numerous times. I dont think my request is unusual. Id do it for free. Im on Mchan daily for many hours. And i know many wouldnt like KV to delete text or be allowed but i honestly only care for this site and want to delet spam text. A lot of you may think im stupid or irrational but i try and i dont believe i am unable to be reasoned with. I think i am a good, honest, sane person tbh Id like to delete text

>>

>>4484 Gad isn't euro he's an asain that's studying in Toronto Canada

>>

>>4486 >Gad >euro >he >asian >Canada wew lad LOL I'll have whatever you are smoking

>>

>>4485 >I think i am a good, honest, sane person tbh Nope.

>>

>>4489 >https://masterchan.me You're more oblivious than Karl Pilkington

>>

>>4485 I think /b/admins should be the only ones allowed to delete anything (on their own boards though) besides gadette. You let regular users do it and there will be too much abuse. Even if you set a posting requirement to do it what's to stop the guy with 7k+ posts from donating them over several accounts to get away with abusing a feature if you need for example 1000+ posts to gain access to it? However, a feature to edit your own posts would be nice instead of deleting and then re-posting the cleaner version...

>>

>>4493 >/b/admins Which are all long gone so we have none >regular users b-but..... i'm an elite member of MasterChan

Update 5