Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Music - /mu/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Here it is full: https://youtu.be/8UOFwKPLoGE

>>
Media deleted

HIMINBJORG - WYRD - 05 - Initiation

>>
Media deleted

from /i/nsurgency soundtrack

>>
Media deleted

Thief SoundTrack - Nightswork (Hammerite Imperium)

>>

>>130 Takes a good person to give the song itself. Thanks chum.

>>
Media deleted

No idea what this song is. It's stolen from one 8chan video.

>>

>>136 np chum

>>
Media deleted
>>
Media deleted

Amiga Protracker 2.3 - Kefrens - Desert Dream https://youtu.be/6q_8VhUW6sk

>>
Media deleted
>>
Media deleted
>>
Media deleted

Can't find this song anywhere. ;_;

>>
Media deleted

>>153 What? if you know the title of the game, you could just run a search on YT for its OST

>>

>>154 But this song is not there. Nobody has uploaded full soundtrack of Joint Task Force.

>>

>>156 oh well, maybe you can extract the audio/music file yourself in that game's files.

>>

>>153 what game is this mVIII?

>>

>>157 I don't have it anymore. I lost it somewhere. ;_; >>158 Joint Task Force a.k.a. JTF

>>

>>159 thank you kind chum

>>
Media deleted

Doom

>>

>>161 noice

>>

Gad ....your attack is not mc specific...can you reroute thru France? I can give you some bandwidth if you need it.

>>

GAD GAD GAD your populas threads are being targeted. However the site as a whole is not why you are being attacked. You are one of just over 200 sites under attack right now but there are still about 50 plus commonalities The source is well vetted. But the target we are looking into

>>

I cannot reach global...I suggest you make a new board if you want to talk further

>>

>>370 can you verify this anon?

>>

>>372 >can you verify this anon? i didn't think so

>>

>>373 Anon worked his ass off all day to keep you and others afloat. Get the attitude if you wish.but it only lends credence to while you still stand...you stand alone

>>

why the fuck is there a meta discussion in my thread?

Update 5