Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Cartoons - /toon/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

I remember when cartoons were cool

>>
Media deleted

the Chippettes don't even nipples

>>
Media deleted

Oh bby

>>
Media deleted

>>207

>>
Media deleted

I want /candy/ to leave.

>>

>>205 wut

>>

Cartoons are cool

>>

>>209 Then leave masterchan , there is so much place than love pussy like you !

>>

>>306 pedo.. logic?

>>

Cartoons seem to just be getting worse with the few exemptions miss the violence though.

>>

Lack of quality, innovation and the moralfags were the cancer of cartoons I guess

>>
Media deleted

>>206 Obscured by their fur. >>308 >Cartoons seem to just be getting worse This is mostly illusory

>>

>>207 >>208 >webm with no sound mods!

>>

To me it seems that animation quality took a dive in the 70's and 80's, coming out of an era of some really good stuff, think the of Warner Bros, Disney, Hanna-Barbera from the 40s through the 60s. Then nearing the end of the 60's LSD inflicted it's horrible influence on animation and everyone had a collective bad trip on shows like Spiderman and Rocket Robin Hood and animation quality didn't recover until the late 90s. Also I feel that the Simpsons had a certain retardation effect on animation in that it lowered the bar and allowed for really crap slapdash character design. A line drawing filled in with color that looks as if they designed all of the main characters within an hour or two. I still see shows like that and it drives me nuts knowing that the animation can be much more thoughtful. Animation is insanely expensive and when they cut corners on production before anything even goes to the animation company it makes one question just how invested the producers are in the show. I can say there are examples of bad animation through any era, but I never seen so many animation errors and just bad writing as there was through the 70s & 80s. I know there's a lot of love for some of those shows, I can appreciate the so-bad-it's-good aspect of it, but I cringe thinking of all of the hours spent watching some of this stuff "just because it was the only thing that was on" when I was a kid. The days before the internet were dark times.

>>
Media deleted

Nelvana films.

>>

Jeanette is best Chipette

>>

>>332 Is she naked? Is this ss?

>>

im 12 years old wat is this?

Update 5