Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Cartoons - /toon/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

ITT we discuss shows we watch out of greater interest in the sister of the main character than in the titular character himself. To get the secondary a sisters ball rolling I present Summer Hugglemonster. Nothing against Henry but she is cute as fuck. Same voice actress that does Halley.on Astroblast. Really gets to sing here. Mostly interested in focusing on western toons but anime examples are also welcome. Keep in mind it does not count if the sister is the main character.

>>

>>295 I've never even heard of this toon. Is this meant for little kids but with an adult fandom, similar to MLP?

>>

>>295 I dunno, that's too hard of like a topic to come up with examples of.

>>
Media deleted

>>296 I see no indication of it having a sizeable adult fandom. Baronies will be all about how people should be open-minded to ponies but not apply that to other stuff. >>297 No it isn't. I can find another he airing on Disney right now. Loretta the sister of Miles from Tomorrowland. See left.

>>
Media deleted

>>297 Or going back a ways... It's not that hard.folks.

>>
Media deleted

Jill is.an example.

Update 5