Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Paranormal And Conspiracy - /x/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

Can you sign a contract with Satan for someones well being? What would happen to you, and what would happen to them?

>>

Satan is your employer himself. It is the externisation of the evil. God is not a myth, it is real and he did watch out his beings. We are ourself, we do, are able to be or let people fall.

>>

>>232 Daily reminder that satan will never punish you in hell. He is the soldier against God. Why would he torture and scorch with hellfire the citizens who didn't uphold the law of god? Makes more sense to reward them

>>

>>234 Heard that Satan is the ruler of Earth and there is no hell. Last time I checked the bible was 17 years ago.

>>

>>234 The only punishment in Hell is that it's a place where you know, in absolute certainty, God no longer exists or takes notice of. It's complete separation from Him. So basically it's Detroit except there's a party all the time because you know people who'll go to hell know how to throw a damn party.

>>

>>232 How sick is this person? It will cost you three-fold what he gains in health

>>

Satan is you. Read a newspaper. George Bush Jr. Known?

>>

>>238 That person is 7 monts from being born. I want to ensure the persong well being for eternity. I will be in constant contact with that person.

>>

Why would Satan even want to buy a soul.

>>

>>241 To make cotton candy

>>

>>242 Well he's doing it wrong.

>>
Media deleted

say-it-on (satan) is just the hebrew translation for Said (Set), an ancient egyptian name for the messanger of Thought (Toth), an deity that symbolizes the mind of intellect in egyptian mythology.

>>
Media deleted

>>251 And Prometheus, firebringer and god of forethought, is no different from Lucifer, the bearer of light.

>>

>>232 Yeah sure, why not?

>>

>>251 >Set >Toth Two different deities there, buddy.

>>

>>251 In fact Satan is literally hebrew for "adversary", as in an adversary to man and not Yaweh. In fact Yaweh grants Satan (there are like seven different "Satans") the task of testing humanity.

>>

>>269 Arent most christian Satans and demons just the gods of other tribes, like Dagon?

>>

>>270 Not that guy, and I know that post is months old, but...I dunno where Christians get their idea of Satan. In the old testament, Yaweh and Satan are seen as many different things. Sometimes Yaweh is the only god, sometimes he is the leader of a council of gods. Satan is frequently at Yaweh's side, though his relation to Yaweh is not clear. He does not seem to be an incarnation of pure evil though, as modern Christians see him. I believe that version of Satan was developed primarily during the Middle Ages as a way of frightening the population.

>>

>>242 goddammit now i want some soul cotton candy

>>

>>324 Satan is a conceptual term (nemesis or adversary like the previous anon said), not a specific person. Lucifer, the morning light, was a high-ranking angel or perhaps a god (my sandnigger cosmology is rusty). Or maybe he is merely a concept, as well e.g. just morning light. Semites and neanderthals (cut from the same cloth) are moon-worshippers. Yahwheh is an irritable control-freak violent SOB. Lacks a developed forebrain of empathy and long-term planning or restraint, like neanderthals/semites. Europoids are sun-worshippers. It's easy to see how they're at odds, and thus the semites selected the retarded uncle Yawheh to justify their nigger brains' compulsions. In ancient European mythos, the Euros (cro-magnon, celts, gauls, germanics, whatever) were very cautioned about the beady-eyed, stocky, fish-lipped psychopaths from the East who ran night-time raids of murder, abduction, and rape on their people. This gets into other concepts like Golden Dawn, for in the day their enemy retreated to his caves beyong the light and they would seek vengeance and try to eradicate the evil. So it goes. It's not like this stuff is easily-researched or even acknowledged by popular researchers.

>>

>>326 Shit, I forgot to address the main issue. So Lucifer also represents knowledge or enlightenment. Yahweh is about control and stomping out individualism (a Euro value) in favour of control and obedience. Ofc such a figure, Lucifer, is vilified. Without United Dindu, the retards and bloodthirsty rats can't take out their only adversary. Well, that's all for now. I dunno how mch/x/ feels about polspiracy.

>>

>>232 Yes you can, Satan has limited power in this world, however - whether or not he would do anything is up in the air. The elites of the world make contracts all the time, they summon demons, but they're difficult to control. Inevitably however, comes the existential issue of what is going to happen to you afterwards. This usually is a painful pyschotic episode, suicide, murder, and then hell (something you chose). Your best bet sir is to pray to God, ask him for help, hes the one with ultimate power to help you friend/family member. Whether or not that is in his will is up to him as he created and upholds creation. If you do go the route of the contract - and I advise against it - or at least hope you didn't do it (considering thread age), remember that you CAN come back to God, you can repent of having made such a contract, and ask God for forgiveness and salvation - which he is sure to grant you. God has power over life and death, not the devil, the devil is a deceiver and a liar who promises you temporary, not eternal things. Life is the ultimate video game, and the trick to beating it is realising that it is just a game, and that after the game is over comes reality.

>>

>>332 This is not true, the forces are there for anybody to harness, the repercussions are sometimes calculateable.

>>

Satan is a creation of Judaeo-Christian-Islamist mythology. He was originally Shei-tan, the mythical keeper of Sheol, a burning bituminous lake in southern Palestine which the ancient Jews imagined was the entrance to the underworld. His cognate in classical paganism is Serapis, a hybrid deity invented by the Macedonian conquerors of Egypt to harmonize the Greek Zeus with the Egyptian Ammon. Satan is the foolish confection of the mean-spirited, life-hating patriarchal monotheists and is no more real than any of their other loathsome nonsense.

>>
Media deleted

has anyone tried a sacrifice before?

>>

>>232 contract w/satan = no access to 72 loli virgins ( but maybe 72 loli succubuses instead :O ) or like the movie dracula or like in fate zero where u choose between a loli and a semi older loli vs world well being and chooseing 1 over the other means death for the one not chosen or last but not least it gives u wat u signed for except it never truly honors the contract "example: u want sum1 important to stay alive in exchnage for ur legs, the other person is alive but alive like a potatoe in a hospital and cant do shit"

>>

Man I really want 72 loli virgins

>>

>>336 >patriarchal Back to SJWchan!

>>
Media deleted

>>235 That sounds like JW doctrine. t. JW

>>
Media deleted

>>232 That's called magic thought, it's the idea magic exists. The depressing truth is you can do whatever you want and the only things that will affect the health of that person are the environment, diet, etc. The usual stuff. tl;dr: You won't control shite. Satan doesn't exists, and if exists he doesn't need to do anything at all to get his profit. The best you can do? Help that person to choose health over trash.

>>

i am satan

>>

> Be Satan > Prince of Hell > Thousands of souls fall into your domain every day > Some guy sends you a message > "In return for favours and wishes, I will provide you ONE SOUL" > Why the fuck would you reply to that?

Update 5