Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Paranormal And Conspiracy - /x/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

I have this theory or experiment about "karma" and how to make it work in one's favor. If someone excludes himself from something, let's say i deprive myself from enjoying something, will this make karma try to keep things in balance and reward me with something else? for example i have the opportunity to enjoy something, instead i deprive myself from it. will this make the universe compensate me with something equal to what i sacrificed ?

>>
Media deleted

>>368 Karma is about balance, and I quote: >What can we conclude? Karma is not a judgmental system that assesses the rightness or wrongness of your actions to reward or punish you accordingly to what you did (either in this life, the next life or the after-life). Furthermore, it also does not pressure you to experience certain events based on your actions. Karma is all about balance. If you start something it will have a cause and effect which will eventually lead to its natural implication. Karma makes sure that the balance is restored after a given period of time. Simple as that, no judgment involved. No judging about “good” and “bad”. Just balance. (http://www.planetofsuccess.com/blog/2013/karma-a-system-of-balance/) So, have this in consideration, you're wanting to self sacrifice something good to either prevent the bad or to do bad things without consequence. But the balance is already done, by sacrificing yourself you're compensating the need of something by restriction. So the balance is zero after you're done with your sacrifice, I hope I can convey that idea. (cont.)

>>
Media deleted

>>369 So if good and bad are out of the equation, that system won't only not cancel whatever bad it may come, but also will make your sacrifice useless. Also, did you know karma may compensate in the next life? Read this: > C)Karmma raises a lot of questions. For instance, if your intentions are good, but the results bad, what is then the karmmic balance? Or if you have good intentions with good results, vs someone else with even fuller good intentions but not results, who have received better karmma? Using Occam's rasor, Beieve in Science and the now, that only what now exists is much more simpler. (https://atheistforums.org/thread-1426.html) <--For if you want an antagonist perspective. Either you believe in karma or not, apparently you can't "credit" it. So all you can do is be as decent as possible and wait for karma to be real. My 2¢.

>>

A ok

Update 5