Masterchan[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Paranormal And Conspiracy - /x/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

Recently we had a thread on 4Chan thread, I'd like to continue here, because at the pace this thread is going it might 404 CLUES http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15624441/

>>

Are you still in to this because it seemed to die on 4chan

>>

>>91 I am but 4faggots decided to ban me.

>>

One Anon posted about Elizabet Bariah I looked her up and she's supposedly a witch, the only thing that relates is the date

>>

Yeah i couldnt find anything relevant about her, i didnt know if it was serious or not.

>>

HE PREDICTED IT http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30630330 JUST HAPPENING

>>

>>92 Why did they ban you?

>>

>>94 It seems weird it could be a code in the post LOCATIONS >Indonesia >Sweden >Norway >France Can you tell the people on 4Chan to come here since I'm banned?

>>

>>96 I posted a link here, it's banned on 4chan

>>

>>97 Yeah i'll tell them, if anyone is still on there.

>>
Media deleted

>>99 Thanks, I was fucking around on some shitty app online and I found this out, I took a guess and used some of the locations.

>>

Thanks, also it's crazy I know, but I think they got abducted by aliens

>>

>>100 I was expecting there to be a face or something made from the locations. i want to figure out how all the weird stuff he said ties in to the locations.

>>

>>101 Im loading up my shotty if thats the case.

>>

>>103 >tfw no shotgun >tfw weaponless So we have all this information and a guy who accurately predicted they'd find a plane, what do we do with it?

>>

it is weird that all those people who seemed really in to it just stopped all of the sudden. And if you stop posting im gonna lose my shit.

>>

>>105 I'm scared of that too. I posted just as much as them, one saw UFOs perhaps because I'm not alone in my house or I'm just dead wrong....I think we're screwed

>>

>>104 He said when the 2 missing planes are revealed, so maybe try and find where the 2nd will be. Idk where to start though.

>>

Really chums? Taking shit from 4fag and bringing it back here? I thought we were better than this. sage

>>

>>108 Most likely in water and using my chart it's got to be in the Atlantic Ocean

>>

>>109 I got banned on 4fag and this was really interesting, you really should try it out we just lost most of the people helping us http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/15624441/2015-will-be-the-year-everything-ties-together

>>

>>109 Had to have a back up plan for when it died, 404'd, or someone got banned.

>>

>>112 Why link back to it? Couldn't you have stated the facts of the thread and then gone from there investigating? As if I'm going to read through an entire fucking thread from 4fag.

>>
Media deleted

HOLY SHIT PIC RELATED >>114 alright >guy makes random thread giving clues >we analyze the clues >it turns into a clusterfuck of airplanes 9/11 and shit I'm not gonna spoonfeed you man. Look

>>

>>114 Dont ask me.

>>
Media deleted

>>115 Sorry wrong pic

>>

>>115 What are we looking at here?

>>

>>117 What's that cross suppose to represent?

>>

>>117 so where is this stupid edge he was talking about?

>>

>>118 I took the locations we found (3 of them) connected them to latitude and longitude and it ended up in a body of water (15 north ; 45 east)

>>

>>120 I suppose it's the Median, origin, etc. I really don't know.

>>

>>121 How did you get the locations? What are these three locations?

>>

>>123 the original 4fag thread, read it. has stuff like this. Seek Find the Aircrafts 510202015 Remove the Zeroes Split into Two Threes Location is Linked Memory is a clue

>>

>>123 They were found from the clues in the original thread We enter from the breach Some will come, some will stay All will be judged 510202015 Seek no more. ----- In time He will reveal all The Usurper comes home He will cleanse the Human Disease Wasteful Arrogant Hateful Sons of Soil. He seeks the Pure One. The One who shall Rise into the Stars as foretold. Welcome Him, or Perish. ------ I am but a Guide The numbers A map Void of Zeros Will lead you to Them What They are working on What They Research They discover the Edge They know Not what They uncover Three Days -------- To begin the Search Remove the Zeroes. Split into Two Threes The Aircraft The Location They are Linked Find the Face You will find the Location EyILaO061.JGqoVvccsiP1 ----- Seek Find the Aircrafts 510202015 Remove the Zeroes Split into Two Threes Location is Linked Memory is a clue Cold Snow Cold --- It all comes from Memory It all welcomes Him He created the Edge They will discover It The Edge is Memory They will attempt to Erase it It spreads SEEK June 2015 ------ Take tHe codE your seArch Is neaRLy Complete ReAdy your Families Time is scarce The letters are in the Numbers.

>>

other locations Sigourney, IA

>>

>>125 I am breathless. This is so fucking stupid I will go to sleep now. Have fun wasting the next few hours trying to figure out a clue from a fucking troll.

>>

Sana\'a, Yemen I looked this up, it's near the coordinates I found

>>

>>127 Fuck you

>>

>>128 You could very well be on to something with that.

>>

>>127 yeah gtfo faggot

>>

>>130 Around the same time that other news came someone was kidnapped in that exact city http://www.yementimes.com/en/1846/news/4745/Prominent-Salafi-cleric-kidnapped-in-Sana%E2%80%99a.htm

>>

Anyone?

>>

It is new, We know All is not as it seems You are close When your Four Points become Five You have found it The Aircraft Their Numbers Together Location Prepare. Tell no one.

>>

>>132 Sorry man my internet went to shit. I have to use my shitty 3g on my phone. I'll be a little slow now.

>>

>>135 Alright, I don't think due to this post >>134 that I can share anymore, the only thing I can say is good luck

>>

>>136 You can't leave me hanging like this. It's only you and me.

>>

>>135 Hm, I might have to resume tomorrow, but I'm open to take atm. Maybe this happened to the others I'm shit at puzzles, I'm no genius...the fact I'm this far astounds me

>>

>>137 Alright, let me tell you I'm pretty much confused at this point. All I can really say is look at ALL the messages carefully >>134 Can I at least give him hints, I want to help him out

>>

>>138 I'll keep going tomorrow too. I have a friend coming over who is smart as shit, I'll get him to help me. I'll post more as I find it.

>>

>>140 Alright can I get a way to contact you, my most private email is kids2productions@gmail.com I'd love to hear

>>

This is mistaken as a game This is Truth This is bigger than many This will bring a collapse This is the One True End This is no game.

>>

>>141 Yeah Georges.lestman@Yahoo.com

>>

I'm probably on completely the wrong track, but I typed those two threes into a latitude and longitude thing, and it threw up the Tongass National Forest in Alaska.

>>

>>144 You might be on to something

>>

To begin the Search Remove the Zeroes. Split into Two Threes The Aircraft The Location They are Linked Find the Face You will find the Location EyILaO061.JGqoVvccsiP1 I found this one out there's multiple zeros in here

>>

>>147 Multiple zeros in what? there arent any numbrs in that.

>>

>>148 Look up 0=1 it fully explains it

>>
Media deleted

>>134 Using the first number he posted with the 0's removed i found 4 possible locations. I suppose this is there the 4 point become 5.

>>

>>150 Only thing is, there's absolutely nothing out there. But maybe there is, who wants to go explore Libya with me? haha.

>>

>>150 >>151 Sorry was buying games, hm..I'd love to go to Libya, but I'm poor hehe.

>>

>>151 Tripoli has a neuro-science research center, perhaps we could communicate with them?

>>

>>150 >Happening Alien Base in Libya : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPjwGo-SY4A Aliens in Norway : http://www.artsdatabanken.no/File/689/Alien%20species Aliens Crash Down to Earth [Poland] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HirBbKP7x4 Poland Act of Aliens https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B59IMB-tUZRtajJvNTY0UThCNGM/view?usp=sharing I'll post more but these are ALL around the areas you found. Suspicious, and the THEY he referred to is obviously Aliens, or what I'd think NORDIC aliens.

>>

Alright, I'm about to go out give me at least 30 minutes and I'll be able to log-on

>>

>>154 Thank you, for a while i was thinking my map was pointless, thats interesting.

>>

Alright, I'm back

>>

>>157 well, i have no clue where to go with this next.

>>

>>159 Me either, I'm going on a trip later to a relative's funeral tomorrow. I won't be back til Saturday, I might continue. At the current moment, i'm looking up/reviewing all the clues and see if you're right. Then, I'll try to fund a trip to Libya or whatever. Before June 2015, I hope

>>

>>160 Yeah, im gonna go with that for the location, so im gonna look into the other stuff he said now. If i dont find anything ill probably drop it pretty soon.

>>

>>161 Alright, I'm looking into going to Libya and the exact coordinates. Just south of Tripoli I assume.

>>

>>162 How much do you think a trip like that would cost? Coming from America.

>>

>>164 Thousands, to go back and forth.

>>

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A THREAD ON /x/ SAYING THE FIRST ALIEN CONTACT WILL BE MADE TONIGHT >THIS GUY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ALIENS, AIRPLANES, AND NEW YEARS >A THREAD POPS UP ABOUT IT http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/15630242/guys-im-freaking-the-fuck-out-ill-give-the THAT'S WHY THE WENT MISSING

>>

AT 2PM CST THERE WILL BE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF ALIENS IN THE GOVERNMENT

>>

>>167 Evidence or GTFO.

>>

That's a nice announcement you got there.

>>

>>166 I didn't hear about any aliens today...

>>

>>169 >>170 >>171 OP was full of shit

>>

>>172 Isn't OP always full of shit?

>>

I had a triangular ufo right on my top in the sky, closer, in the year 2000. It was stopped, but then I started to look it moved and went away slowly without any noise. otherwise, I saw several UFOs. What can be? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Blacktriangle.jpg

>>

>>181 That's interesting. Especially cause I'm especially looking into the "triangular" department

>>
Media deleted

After reviewing every last detail, I came up with four [possible] points. I'm still extremely confused even after reworking all the details.

>>
Media deleted

Here's something I made by screwing around today

>>

>>132 >>132 Wit?>>133

>>

Back Is the guy that gave the clues still around

>>

>this thread

>>

well try doing a kik or discord

Update 5